Bend Spay and Neuter Project relies on monthly donations to plan for the future. Please consider becoming an individual monthly donor through our Paw-To-Matic program. Click here to sign up! If you are a business owner, consider becoming a monthly donor with advertising benefits through our Paw-To-Matic Partner Program. For more information email Norma Barton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Cat food for feral cat colonies
• Garbage bags
• Distilled water
• Paper towels
• Cat carriers
• Humane traps
• Small blankets, towels and washcloths
• Gift cards to be used for purchase of clinic supplies
• In-kind donations of advertising
• Postage Stamps
• White and bright colored paper
Please drop items off at our clinic at 910 SE Wilson, Suite A-1, during our business hours, thanks!
Jessi Princiotto Photography
Making a planned gift to Bend Spay and Neuter Project is a meaningful way to carry forward your compassion and concern for animals. Additionally, this type of giving may help you achieve specific financial goals, such as reducing or eliminating certain tax liability. There are many ways to include BSNP in your planned giving, please think of us when discussing these matters. We thank you for helping to make BSNP a sustainable organization long into the future. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Drop off items at:
Regroup Thrift: 424 NE Greenwood
or at BSNP
910 SE Wilson Ave, Ste. A1
(there is a box out front for after hours drop off!)
Bend Spay and Neuter is now a Featured Fundraiser with BottleDrop in Bend! BottleDrop is a clean convenient way to return your bottles and cans and claim the deposit. There are two ways you can help Bend Spay and Neuter Project with BottleDrop.
1. Pick up one of our blue Fundraising bags from our clinic. Fill the bag with bottles (25 or less) and cans (unlimited). Then drop the bag off at the Bottle Drop facility on 2nd street during their business hours (9am-6pm) any day of the week or use the barcode on your bottle drop bag to open the 24-hour drop off window and put the bag in there. Make sure the bag is tied tightly and the barcode sticker on the bag is intact. BSNP receives 100% of the deposit!
2. If you already a bottle drop user and have a bottle drop account and card, you can make an online account and transfer your deposits to Bend Spay and Neuter Project! Log on, click the "Fundraiser" tab, click "Donate to a Featured Fundraiser" and search for Bend Spay and Neuter Project.
BottleDrop is located at 755 NE 2nd Street in Bend. For more information on BottleDrop, check out their website HERE.
You can donate your old car, boat, RV or truck - running or not- to Bend Spay and Neuter Project. Click the link below more more details!