Bend Spay and Neuter offers the services described below at our Saturday Wellness Clinics and when your pet is at the clinic for spay/neuter surgery. All Saturday Wellness Clinics are walk in, first come, first served.
If you are unsure as to which vaccines your pet needs, please see our Vaccine Recommendations.
(distemper, parainfluenza, hepatitis, parvovirus)
These two vaccines are recommended for ALL dogs.
(kennel cough) This vaccine is recommended for dogs who are taken to kennels, groomed, use doggie daycare or frequent the dog park.
Toe Nail Trim: $8 for spay/neuter patients, $12 for Sat. Wellness patients
E-Collar: $10 (can be returned for $5 refund)
Red Dingo Engraved Pet Tag: $10
(feline rhinotracheitis, Calici virus, Panleukopenia) Recommended for ALL cats.
(feline Leukemia) (Recommended for outdoor cats, must be tested for Leukemia prior to vaccination).
Recommended for all cats, but especially outdoor cats.
- Outdoor Cat Package: Rabies, FVRCP, FeLV, De-Worming & FIV/FeLV combo test – $57
- Kitten Package: FVRCP, FIV/FeLV combo test & De-Worming – $54
- Indoor Cat Package: FVRCP, Rabies – $27
- Deluxe Dog Package: DHPP, Rabies, Bordatella, De-Worming & County License (extra fee for unaltered pets license $16) – $57
- Puppy Package: DHPP, De-Worming – $19
FIV/Felv Combo Test: $25
Cardboard Cat Carrier: $5 (it is required that all cats go home in a safe carrier)
Toe Nail Trim: $8 spay/neuter patients – /$12 Wellness clinics
Soft E-Collar: $10 (return used collar for a $5 refund)
Engraved Pet Tag: $10 (lifetime warrantied!)