Bend Spay and Neuter Project relies on monthly donations to plan for the future. Please consider becoming an individual monthly donor through our Paw-To-Matic program. Click here to sign up! If you are a business owner, consider becoming a monthly donor with advertising benefits through our Paw-To-Matic Partner Program. For more information email Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Cat food for feral cat colonies
• Garbage bags
• Distilled water
• Paper towels
• Cat carriers
• Humane traps
• Small blankets, towels and washcloths
• Gift cards to be used for purchase of clinic supplies
• In-kind donations of advertising
• Postage Stamps
• White and bright colored paper
Please drop items off at our clinic at 910 SE Wilson during our business hours, thanks!
Jessi Princiotto Photography
Making a planned gift to Bend Spay and Neuter Project is a meaningful way to carry forward your compassion and concern for animals. Additionally, this type of giving may help you achieve specific financial goals, such as reducing or eliminating certain tax liability. There are many ways to include BSNP in your planned giving, please think of us when discussing these matters. We thank you for helping to make BSNP a sustainable organization long into the future. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Drop off items at:
Regroup Thrift: 424 NE Greenwood
or at BSNP
910 SE Wilson Ave, Ste. B1
(there is a box out front for after hours drop off!)
1. Clinic Hero: This person works a morning or afternoon shift and helps with all the things that keep our daily operations running smoothly! From folding laundry to cleaning surgical instruments, cleaning dog kennels to sweeping floors, this job ain’t glamorous but it is very much appreciated (plus you get to see all the cute puppies and kittens!) Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!
2. Offsite events Guru: This person is the face of our organization in the community! Events such as Fall Fest, First Friday, fundraisers and other events where BSNP has an info table. This person is outgoing and not afraid to talk to people about what we do and why we do it! Email email@example.com to sign up!
3. Cat Trapping Ninja: Feral and stray cats abound in Deschutes County and we need your help to make sure they are all fixed and vaccinated! This position has flexible hours and is great for the adventurous type! It requires some driving, lifting and work with cat caregivers. It is one of the most rewarding positions we have! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!
4. Outreach Team Member: Do you love talking to people? Love animals? Love talking to people about their animals? Well then this is the job for you! We are in the process of putting together a team of outgoing, fun and motivated people to knock on doors and let people know about all of the services BSNP has to offer! We’ll also hand out free collars, leashes and food to those in need! Email email@example.com to sign up!
5. Animal Taxi Driver: Transportation can sometimes be a barrier for some of our clients, and our job is to remove barriers! Taxi Drivers are responsible for picking up and dropping off patients for spay or neuter surgery, and/or helping our Cat Trapping Ninjas transport feral cats to and from surgery at BSNP. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!
6. HOPE Pet Food Bank: Don’t have much time but want to help out in a big way? The HOPE Pet Food Bank is for you! On the first Saturday of each month the HOPE Pet Food Bank distributes free pet food to people in need at the westside Bend Pet Express. In just two hours a month of volunteering, you can make a huge difference in the lives of people and pets in Central Oregon. Email email@example.com to sign up!
7. Data Entry Guru: Do you prefer to work alone, at odd hours or are you just a bit on the shy side? This job might be for you! We are always in need of help to keep up on data entry and event postings. This job has very flexible hours and allows you to help from your own living room! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
** Volunteers must be 16 years of age or older unless volunteering with an adult.
Download and fill out our Volunteer Application