Jessi Princiotto Photography
At Bend Spay and Neuter Project, all of our programs are geared towards keeping pets and people together. The fewer pets who end up in local shelters the better! Every day in the United States, 9,000 healthy, treatable and adoptable pets are euthanized. By providing free and affordable programs like the HOPE Pet Food Bank, Wellness Clinics, and assistance with spay/neuter, BSNP does everything we can to keep pets in their homes!
BSNP is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization – Tax ID Number: 71-0977598
Click Here:| BSNP 2014 990| for our financial information and most recent tax information.
Did you know?
- Female cats can get pregnant as early as 4 months
- Brothers and sisters have no problem mating with each other
- Large dogs can impregnate small dogs and it is very dangerous for the small female
- Dog and cats are pregnant for just over 2 months before giving birth
- Large breed dogs can have up to 16 puppies, often times killing the mother dog
- 85% of dogs that are hit by cars are unneutered
- 1/4 of all dogs in shelters are purebred!
Each day, our team safely and efficiently performs 30-40 spay and neuter surgeries. Our #1 focus is the safety and comfort of all of our patients. We are here to provide affordable and free spay and neuter in order to prevent more puppies and kittens and create more homes for the ones who have already been born. Here are some ways that YOU can help!
- Be an Advocate. Share these statistics with your friends and family.
- Donate. Your money or your time. The animals will take whatever you can give.
- Spay and neuter your pets and neighborhood strays and encourage your friends and family to do the same.
- Adopt your new best friend from a rescue or shelter. There are thousands of pure breds, puppies, kittens, senior dogs and cats all needing homes right around the corner at our local shelters.