- Fundraising & Offsite Events
- Recovering patients post surgery
- Cleaning and wrapping surgical instruments
- Office and clerical duties
- HOPE Food Bank food distribution and donation pick ups
- Transportation for clients
- Trapping feral cats & Transporting for surgery
- Distributing flyers throughout town
Please email Mandir@bendsnip.org to volunteer! Or call 541-617-1010 and ask for Mandi. Volunteers are the backbone of our organization and we couldn’t do it without people like YOU!
Not everyone has time to volunteer, you can still help by donating an item or items from our wish list!
• Cat food for feral cat colonies
• Garbage bags
• Distilled water
• Paper towels
• Cat carriers
• Humane traps
• Small blankets, towels and washcloths
• Gift cards to be used for purchase of clinic supplies
• In-kind donations of advertising
• Postage Stamps
• White and bright colored paper
Please drop items off at our clinic at 910 SE Wilson during our business hours, thanks!
Donation Boxes Abound
Have you seen our donation boxes around town? They have been great for bringing in extra cash each month to help the clinic. If you know of a business that would like to help out by displaying a box please let us know!
Third Party Fundraising Ideas
This is our FAVORITE type of giving! Consider the following ways YOU can easily raise money for BSNP!!
- Have an animal theme party and charge a $5 entry fee to benefit BSNP
- Hold a neighborhood garage sale with proceeds benefiting BSNP
- If you own a business, consider having a fundraising night or donating a percentage of sales on a particular day
- Ask your church or school group to collect donations of items listed above
- Hold a bake sale!
If you would like to hold a third party fundraising event, please contact Megan at email@example.com. Thank you!
Estate Planning/Planned Giving
Making a planned gift to Bend Spay and Neuter Project is a meaningful way to carry forward your compassion and concern for animals. Additionally, this type of giving may help you achieve specific financial goals, such as reducing or eliminating certain tax liability. There are many ways to include BSNP in your planned giving, please think of us when discussing these matters. We thank you for helping to make BSNP a sustainable organization long into the future. Below are three reasons why you should consider the option of Planned Giving.
1. Planned gifts can offer tax benefits to donors. Estate planning tools such as bequests, IRA asset allocation, Charitable Gift Annuities (CGA), and Charitable Remainder Trusts offer significant tax incentives to donors. For example a bequest is 100% deductible from a donor’s estate and can reduce potential estate taxes. A CGA offers the donor a tax deduction and can potentially sidestep capital gains taxes. Certain planned giving vehicles also enable the donor to ensure that his or her heirs will be financially provided for, alongside supporting a charitable cause.
2. Planned gifts offer donors a say in how the funds will be used. Whether a donor is publicly memorialized by a bequest or remains anonymous is something that can be pre-decided by the non-profit and the donor. The donor can also specify how he or she wishes the funds to be used–i.e. by supporting specific programs organized by the non-profit, creating a scholarship, or establishing an endowment. Also, certain planned giving tools allow broad flexibility to the donor to make changes to the planned giving arrangement.
3. Planned gifts allow donors to support a cause without affecting the donor’s current financial situation. Since most planned giving can be structured to take effect after the life of the donor, the donor would not have to accommodate any changes in their daily lifestyle.
NEW!! – DONATE YOUR CAR, BOAT, RV, or TRUCK!
Click Here for More Details!
SHOP & Donate
The Gold Card
The Gold Card is Bend’s newest discount card for locals only! The best part is, it’s FREE & BSNP benefits from it! Stop by BSNP and pick one up today, register your card online and start shopping at great local businesses like Bend Veterinary Clinic, where you’ll get 10% off, at Papa Murphy’s – 20% off, & Astro Lounge 50% off lunch with drink!! Check out their website for the full list at www.goldcardnetwork.com.
RallyCause – the latest app that lets you shop for a cause!
Check out RallyCause.com or just search the apps on your phone for a list of participating businesses and to start helping. By supporting local retailers like Cafe Sintra, Parilla, Dutch Bros and Kombucha Mama to name a few, they will donate a portion of your bill to the cause of your choice. BSNP’s current cause is to raise $5,000 to provide FREE spay and neuter surgeries for Pit Bulls and cats ~ the two categories of pets most likely to be euthanized in shelters! Please help us reach our goal by downloading the rallycause app and shopping today!
ReGroup Thrift Store!
Need to de-clutter your life?? Looking for a reason to go shopping?? Gather up some furniture, trinkets, clothing, etc. you no longer need or want and donate them to Regroup Thrift Store on behalf of Bend Spay and Neuter Project! When you mention you would like your items donated on behalf of Bend Spay and Neuter, a portion of the proceeds from your items go to BSNP. An easy way to help BSNP raise much needed funds for our program, and allow you to do some guilt-free shopping!
Drop off items at:
Regroup Thrift: 424 NE Greenwood
910 SE Wilson Ave, Ste. B1
(there is a box out front for after hours drop off!)